Hello! My name is Kamran Dehghan.
Have you tried to lose weight but didn't succeed? Do you think it is impossible to look like a fitness model? Or maybe your physician recommended exercise for you but you aren't sure how to exercise correctly? You are one the right page. I can help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
As a personal trainer and group exercise instructor I’ve conducted fitness assessments, assisted many clients to develop fitness and wellness goals, and designed fitness programs to address clients’ goals and needs. I have trained clients from different age groups with physical conditions and diseases such as connective tissue disorder, hip replacement, cancer, lower back pain, spinal fusion, knee replacement, and pregnancy as well as many healthy clients and helped them accomplish their goals. I have also conducted many small group trainings.
My Education and Trainings;
• Montgomery College, MD - Associate Degree in Exercise Science and Health (May 2014)
• ACE Personal Training Certification: American Council on Exercise (January 2012)
• AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Certification: Aerobics & Fitness Association of America ( May 2012)
• Smart Fitness Personal Training Certification: Smart Fitness University Online (October 2013)
• NSPA Personal Training Certification: National Strength Professionals Association (June 2011)
• Εemergency Medical Responder: American College of Emergency Physicians (June 2013)
• CPR, AED and First Aid: American College of Emergency Physicians (December 2010)
• Body Building Trainer Certification: Physical Education Organization of Iran (August 2003)
• First Place: Body Building Selective Championship of Tehran, Iran (2003)
• First Place: Body Building Selective Championship of Mazandaran, Iran (2003)
• First Place: Bicycle High School National Tournament of Iran, 200 meters (1997)
• First Place: Bicycle High School National Tournament of Iran, 1 kilometer (1997)
• First Place: Bicycle High School National Tournament of Iran, 4 kilometer (1997)